On Saturday, July 15th, come to the French embassy and experience the stunningly beautiful Provence-Côte d’Azur region from the dazzling Mediterranean coastline to the elegant cimes of the Southern Alps.
Enjoy regional specialty dishes curated by DC’s top chefs highlighting the Côte d’Azur-Provence region; participate in the silent auction and bid on exclusive items; visit our “Marché de Provence” and try your hand at a Pétanque game, while listening to fantastic live music, sipping on a glass of wine or Pastis!
Bastille Day is the Comité Tricolore annual fundraiser. All proceeds from the evening help sustain its charitable mission, serving those most in need in our local community.
- Welcome with Champagne, Rosé and Pastis
- Red carpet walk with "step and repeat" take selfies to post on social media
- Elegant multi-course Seated Dinner with wine pairings. Menu below
- Silent Auction with more than 130 exclusive items only available on site. Come to the Gala to bid on these unique opportunities: creations from exceptional artisans and designers from Provence, enriching master classes, health & beauty experiences, world-class dining in the finest local restaurants, and more!
- Live music until 10pm with Les Zazous: The Best in Bistro Jazz :French Jazz, Pop & Cabaret, Gyspy Jazz, Bossa Nova, and anything that swings! https://leszazousmusic.com/
- DJ after dinner. Dance the night away like you are in Saint-Tropez...Resident DJ at the Opaline and curator of the “One For You” show on the Eaton Radio, David Dupre will recreate for you the "Ambiance" of Saint-Tropez’s Summer nights from the 60’s to present time.
- Raffle tickets for great Prizes
- Gift bags for all guests
- Special table placement and unique Provence gift sets from the Comite Tricolore for Benefactors
Here are some of our confirmed Bastille Day Chefs!
You will recognize the best French Chefs of the Washington DC area, and meet others coming from Charleston and Atlanta for the occasion.
Online Auction - Bid on private concerts, great trips and vacation packages, fine art from private galleries in DC, and other exciting activities and luxury items. New items will be added weekly! https://www.biddingforgood.com/comite-tricolore
Thank you for your support of the Comité Tricolore.